Monday 31 March 2014

Priorities

Through the first year of being the father of twins, I have had to make many difficult choices.

For example, I chose to watch playoff hockey games in 4X speed so that I could watch them in under 1 hour. This seemed to correspond to a 75% reduction in my disappointment in the Vancouver Canucks' performance on the ice.

With time at a premium, many regular activities were cut out from my daily routines. Much to the chagrin of my wife, shaving became something that decreased in frequency in 2012. 

For me personally, I enjoy looking back at the pictures from Beardfest 2012.  It will be a constant reminder of the days where I chose to spend time with Pritam and Darshan instead of spending time on personal grooming.



PS - Don't worry Saskatchemom, never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment